Rolling out the red carpet for kids
We give kids the VIP treatment from the moment they arrive. That means big smiles to welcome them, and time for the shy ones to get used to their surroundings. Once they are feeling settled and comfortable our dedicated children’s guest services team will check them in separately. We take them through their own children’s preference form to confirm vital information – their favourite colour, drink, food and animal.
We like to make a big fuss over smaller guests so that they feel truly welcome. We include all these thoughtful extra touches when you book as a family.
In the room
Our young guests will find their own toiletries, child sized bathrobe and slippers waiting for them so they feel extra special. A DVD player, popcorn and a selection of movies can also be arranged on request.
In the hotel
The following facilities and activities are provided:
- Children under 12 years old eat free
- Access to the outdoor heated swimming pool (from May to September)
- A selection of indoor and outdoor games
- Dedicated children’s activities in the restaurant
- Little Princes and Princesses turndown
- Decorate a cupcake with Chef upon request
- Special children’s menu and smaller portions if ordering from the A La Carte menu
- Baby-sitting service (extra charge will apply and a minimum of 48 hour notice is required)
Dining in the hotel
Our team understands that eating in a restaurant with kids can sometimes be a challenge, so we do our utmost to accommodate the preferences of the whole family. We're happy to provide adapted seating, special cutlery and entertainment so that everyone can relax and enjoy their dining experience.
The Leopard Bar and Restaurant offers special lunch and dinner menus which includes their favourite dishes for kids. They can also choose from our A La Carte menu and Chef will cook smaller portions for them if required. Head Chef Ian has also created a special Afternoon Tea for our younger guests which includes some of their most popular treats. They can also enjoy a cupcake decorating master class with one of our team members during your stay upon request.
A guest preference form will be sent to you upon receiving your booking to clarify your specific requirements.