The Duke of Richmond Hotel is recruiting for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our dynamic housekeeping team.
Key responsibilities include:
- To assist the Head Housekeeper in the running of the housekeeping department and its operations to ensure the high standards and attention to detail are adhered to at all times
- To assist with any necessary or required training
- To monitor stock levels, including linen and cleaning products
- To monitor and check rooms once they have been cleaned and give any feedback needed
- To assist with any special requirements a guest has made for their room
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous housekeeping experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Good communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognized with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.