The Duke of Richmond Hotel is searching for a Head Chef to join this exciting and welcoming brigade.
Key responsibilities include:
- Have good balance of creative and organisational skills
- Be an excellent people manager understanding the needs of his/her team and the wider business
- Be guest focused and comfortable dealing with guests face to face
- Be an independent thinker and strong leader
- Have had experience of kitchen management and multiple outlets including fine dining and conference and banqueting
- Be strong and committed to a consistent set of standards
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Have previous experience within a busy 4 or 5 star environment
- HHave an NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent
- HBe passionate about providing delicious, first class food to our guests
- HBe enthusiastic, passionate, flexible and hard working with excellent communication skills
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognized with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.