At The Duke of Richmond, we are committed to ensuring our hotel and facilities are as accessible as possible, accommodating a variety of guests’ personal needs.
Due to the design and rich history of the property, we are constricted with regards to structural changes to be totally accessible, however whether you have mobility, hearing or visual impairments, we will be able to suggest the best solution to ensure your stay is as comfortable as it is luxurious.
Accessible room facilities on request
- Furniture can be removed
- Vibrating pillows
- Large button telephone
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
- Additional lighting and low level lighting
- Large font restaurant menus (upon prior request)
- Emergency pull cord in the accessible bathroom
- Wheelchairs can be arranged
- Induction loop (reception only)
- Dining in Lounge
- Automatic opening of doors from inside the lobby
- Personal assistance offered
- Assistance dogs permitted throughout
- Grab rail locations
- Disabled toilets
- Disabled parking arrangements
- In the case of a fire, the hotel is fully equipped to deal with all mobility, visual, and auditory impairments
Website accessibility statement
The Duke of Richmond, is committed to its policy that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to benefit from the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by the Hotel.
As part of this commitment, we are continually improving our website to make it more accessible. If you encounter any difficulty using our website, have suggestions about improving the usability or accessibility of the website, or would like to know more about the hotel’s commitment to accessibility, please contact the General Manager by email using the contact information below.
General Manager: Gareth Byrne